Search This Blog

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Geeking out in my Hypermedia class

Alright second post on my blog go!  I had to do a project for my Hypermedia in Education class that instructed me to create a personal non-linear digital story using a tool of my choice.  Not gonna write a lot because, as they say, pictures speak some huge number of words.  Each picture has a link on it so try to click 'em!
Click here for my personal digital story.
Please feel free to comment.  The big "So what?" question to me is, how to use this tool to make learning more engaging for students?  I'm not too convinced that having my students watch this would be as effective as when I do it live in the classroom with all kinds of charades and drawing on the whiteboard.  What I'm more interested in is this: Should we have student create presentations using tools like VoiceThread that meet standard course of study goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment